• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Noob question...

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
6,279
I plan on getting a COOLER MASTER CM Stacker case, it has room for 4 120mm fans up front. It comes stock with one and I plan on buying another 120mm fan.

Question is, what kind do I get?

"Sleeve" or "ball" type? Do the sleeve fans only go in the side windows?

Also while I'm on the topic, COOLER MASTER CM Stacker's side has a 300mm round grill/hole on it, can I mount a 80mm or 120mm fan on it?
 
Back
Top