May 20, 2005 #41 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 DR_K13 said: B7 Click to expand...
May 20, 2005 #42 D DR_K13 2[H]4U Joined Apr 21, 2004 Messages 3,491 KodiakStar said: Click to expand... lol
May 20, 2005 #43 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 well.. whatever you do, dont check your stats.
May 20, 2005 #46 D DR_K13 2[H]4U Joined Apr 21, 2004 Messages 3,491 KodiakStar said: Hmm. cant be mine... Click to expand... Did Flecom give you some borgs?
May 20, 2005 #47 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 Honestly I have no idea where some of it came from (part is my 733's finally finished some of their 218 hour WU's.... ) but I'll take what i can get
Honestly I have no idea where some of it came from (part is my 733's finally finished some of their 218 hour WU's.... ) but I'll take what i can get