Nominations: [H]ard|DC'er for August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm... moose knuckles.

How sad... I haven't even visited the DC forum in a week... and thats the best post I can come up with :rolleyes:

WOW, slim pickings..... :p

I'm thinking a write in campaign.

Gosh when will I ever see my name in this [H]ard|DC'er for September.

I sure hope so, because we will and have moved into our new house in Georgia around Sept 15-20. And also will be starting to unpack everything, which at this time, I will rebuild the server farm, rack mounts.

Which during that time, have plenty of time to reconsolidate equipment, take out old, bring in new pc and furniture to replace what I have. When my pc's are done and ready to send out the Wu's, I'm shutting down the server network on my end. Providing that slingshot affect when I enable the network and I dumb alot of points toward my username.

Scorpionjwp said:
Gosh when will I ever see my name in this [H]ard|DC'er for September.

I sure hope so, because we will and have moved into our new house in Georgia around Sept 15-20. And also will be starting to unpack everything, which at this time, I will rebuild the server farm, rack mounts.

Which during that time, have plenty of time to reconsolidate equipment, take out old, bring in new pc and furniture to replace what I have. When my pc's are done and ready to send out the Wu's, I'm shutting down the server network on my end. Providing that slingshot affect when I enable the network and I dumb alot of points toward my username.

Were not doing one for September... were doing [H]DCer of the Year next month.

I figure too, that your doing the Hard DCer in rank of seniority, you know the ones that can fold with the most amount of pc, able to borg, and have some modern pc's.

Where as the ones with crappers besides Marty, are left in the dust. Sorry I can't be around here everyday, every hour, but if anyone hasn't happened to notice we have been trying to move to another state. Which means, my folding power has decreased to about nothing.

I do know that one thing that I will do when I get to Georgia is the try to get 2 jobs to upgrade my farm to a modern one, like the one everyone in this team seems to own or run. So I can be a nomination for Hard DCer.

Scorpionjwp said:
I figure too, that your doing the Hard DCer in rank of seniority, you know the ones that can fold with the most amount of pc, able to borg, and have some modern pc's.

Where as the ones with crappers besides Marty, are left in the dust. Sorry I can't be around here everyday, every hour, but if anyone hasn't happened to notice we have been trying to move to another state. Which means, my folding power has decreased to about nothing.

I do know that one thing that I will do when I get to Georgia is the try to get 2 jobs to upgrade my farm to a modern one, like the one everyone in this team seems to own or run. So I can be a nomination for Hard DCer.

This team has never been about turning in the most individual points... HardDC'er of the month, in my eyes, has little to do with how many points you turn in, and a whole lot more to do with how you contribute to the community.... That contribution can be anything from Points to helping out the noobs to helping run a contest to proposing ideas here and there to making everyone laugh.....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

OSUguy98 said:
This team has never been about turning in the most individual points... HardDC'er of the month, in my eyes, has little to do with how many points you turn in, and a whole lot more to do with how you contribute to the community.... That contribution can be anything from Points to helping out the noobs to helping run a contest to proposing ideas here and there to making everyone laugh.....

QFT

Scorpionjwp said:

Please don't make this about you, because it's not. We all have real lives and find time for this hobby of ours. No one is greater than another, regardless of what Marty thinks.
;)

Points is, we are a team. Just remember Scorp, there is no "I" in team. Someone will notice you, just keep your nose to the grindstone. :)

Scorpionjwp said:

Scorp, its happened a few times now, I see you more or less asking to get nominated. Thats not really the way to go about doing it, none of the other people who got nominated asked for it, they got it because they were recognized for doing something for the team. As has been said, its not all about points, There have been pleanty of winners who dont produce astounding numbers... thats not what this is about. If you really want this that bad, find a way to earn it other than points. Find a way to do something that brings in new folders, or boosts team moral, or something else of the sort. The little stuff will get remembered to. Also, don't take this so serisouly. We do the [H]DCer in fun... its not a popularity contest.

Key to being [H]ardDC'er
Give moosie a BUNCH of shit....worked for marty and me :D

roftranspo said:
Key to being [H]ardDC'er
Give moosie a BUNCH of shit....worked for marty and me :D

How about Zim and I give the two of you a bunch of shit for losing to noobs. :eek:

Does that help our cause?

ND40oz said:
How about Zim and I give the two of you a bunch of shit for losing to noobs. :eek:

Does that help our cause?
quiet you.

Scorpionjwp said:
I vote for ND40oz for the pure fact a noobie kicked transpo's behind.

I think this may be the first time Transpo has been right, talking shit really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back