Nominate: [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Well... I am a little late... but here we are. Welcome all to a very special [H]ard|DCer Christmas Edition. This month is a special month. Whoever wins gets a lapdance from Transpo in a santa suit.

That said... get your nominations in!

[H]|DCer Central

Hito - 5
RPh - 1
FLECOM - 2
r00k - 1
zim - 1
Tigerbitten - 1
darktiger - Over 9,000!!!!

Hito, for the badges/etc/etc/etc/etc

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

ROOK, For borging everything he can get his hands on. He has increased his production 10 fold in a short time and has moved into the top 10 producers for [H].

Viper87227 said:
It's a prize. Transpo is smokin in a santa suit! :D
how else do you think im affording xmas this year ;)

here is a little preview for the winner ;):

santa_run_4copy.jpg

I would nominate Tigerbitten. One of our long time folders who just puts numbers on the boards and WU for the science. It is a little sad to me that if you dont post 11 bazillion messages constantly then you are forgotten that you are there and fighting for the cure.

Tormond said:
I would nominate Tigerbitten. One of our long time folders who just puts numbers on the boards and WU for the science. It is a little sad to me that if you dont post 11 bazillion messages constantly then you are forgotten that you are there and fighting for the cure.

Not forgotten... just not necessary on the top of your mind when it come time to cast your vote.

Don't forget, this is all in fun, and no DCer should feel less worthy than another because they aren't chosen.

Tormond said:
Like viper said, and this really isnt about your contribution to folding as more so your contribution to the community and the team. And where the hell has tigerbitten been? he used to post more frequently :confused:

AtomicMoose said:
Is that Scorp? LOL

You rang?
I sure hope my photochop skill are not that crappy yet. I perfer seeing Transpo as an Elf than Santa, FLECOM should be the Borging Santa.

Wondering where I have been, well working of course, not the greatest job, but its a job.

I vote for FLECOM, for bringing more computers to fold.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
ROOK, For borging everything he can get his hands on. He has increased his production 10 fold in a short time and has moved into the top 10 producers for [H].

Thanks for the nomination [BRO]. Nothing quite matches the feeling of b0rging in the moonlight

darktiger said:
darktiger.......because nobody loves him...

Darktiger still isn't allowed to nominate himself.

How many times have you tried that now? :p

Let's get this going Viper as not many people are due to be around during the holidays, and I would hate for the voting thread to get missed. ;)

I'll nominate darktiger, since nobody else seems to want to nominate him, and he's contributed a lot of points.

Mohonri said:
I'll nominate darktiger, since nobody else seems to want to nominate him, and he's contributed a lot of points.

As memory serves me... this has happened more than once. Darktiger nominates himself only to be told he cannot do such, and then someone steps up right behind him to nominate him.

Clever :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back