NOD32 version 4 fix is released for Vista SP2

5x reboots of my laptop...and no problems. The fix appears good.
My initial attempt at installing v4 a week or so ago resulted in the exact problem described over at Wilders forums...blue screen from eamon.sys at step 3 of the SP install. Had to uninstall and run on v3 til today.

Ill have to DL the patch tonight, although Ive had v4 installed and updated to Sp2 a week ago without problems?

Ill have to DL the patch tonight, although Ive had v4 installed and updated to Sp2 a week ago without problems?

I don't know the percentage of users affected. Wilders forums had a long thread about it, but naturally the main support forums for a product are filled with problems...so it gives the impression of a big problem if you have 50x people posting about it.

Some people had the blue screen at step 3 error (like I did)...others had it red/orange status in the systray after SP installed. Sometimes it appeared healthy green, other times it went to red/orange status. I think this latter issue happened more to people with UAC disabled.

Haven't been up in your neck of the woods in a while.

I see youll be getting around all the woods with that project coming up !

I see youll be getting around all the woods with that project coming up !

Yeah...a few of the offices up in VT too.
Just finished a consolidation project, client closed office in Greenwich CT, packed everyone into their New York office..but way off of Long Island.

Back