650W Antec power Supply
RAM
http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Modules-Desktop-KHX1600C8D3K2-4GX/dp/B002N19KAK
Intel i5-760 LGA1156
http://www.frys.com/product/6330711?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
asus p7h55-m pro
http://www.frys.com/product/6142679?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
EVGA GTX460 1GB
http://www.frys.com/product/6373281?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Every time I start this computer up it seems that it is running fine (no beeping) but it never displays any video. Ive hooked this up to multiple monitors and my tv and still nothing.
I've reseated the ram and video card. Tried my old 8800GTS and still nothing.
Any suggestions so I just don't keep throwing money at this thing.
RAM
http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Modules-Desktop-KHX1600C8D3K2-4GX/dp/B002N19KAK
Intel i5-760 LGA1156
http://www.frys.com/product/6330711?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
asus p7h55-m pro
http://www.frys.com/product/6142679?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
EVGA GTX460 1GB
http://www.frys.com/product/6373281?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Every time I start this computer up it seems that it is running fine (no beeping) but it never displays any video. Ive hooked this up to multiple monitors and my tv and still nothing.
I've reseated the ram and video card. Tried my old 8800GTS and still nothing.
Any suggestions so I just don't keep throwing money at this thing.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.