No Sound - Driver Issues?

ElevenFingers

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
194
Hi,

allright so basically my parents bought this computer for about $3000 two years ago. It was a waste of money then and I told them so, and they've finally agreed. Over the years, out of spite I have been neglecting this computer, but I finally got arounf to checking on it. The drivers are most likely out of date, and so I updated the ones I could find, like the GC (X700 I think). My problem is finding which drivers to install to get the sound up and running, because this system has been without sound for over a year. There is no external audio card to be seen so I'm guessing it runs off the motherboard. Is there a way I can find out what hardware is in this system without opening it up and comparing pictures?

Thanks.

11f
 
Back
Top