Nioh: Complete Edition (Epic Store 09/09- 09/16)

Youn

Supreme [H]ardness
always surprising to see a pretty big game released for free... nioh is also a nice bonus

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
One of the Hardest games ever released =) I never even got past the 2nd Boss I got alot farther in Nioh 2.

Thanks,
I just grabbed it (and the epic spyware launcher for first time).

One of the Hardest games ever released =) I never even got past the 2nd Boss I got alot farther in Nioh 2.
Ha, that's encouraging. I thought I was getting old. This is my first time with a souls like game. I'm finally coming out from under the rock and this is nuts. Going to try to beat this without losing my cool. Wish me luck!

biggles

2[H]4U
How does the difficulty level of Nioh compare with Dark Souls? I absolutely hated Dark Souls due to the extreme difficulty. If Nioh is easier I will give it a go.

realworld

Limp Gawd
How does the difficulty level of Nioh compare with Dark Souls? I absolutely hated Dark Souls due to the extreme difficulty. If Nioh is easier I will give it a go.
You're gonna hate it then. Nioh 1 and 2 are much harder than any games by FromSoftware. The stamina system is way more punishing and its highest-end contents are filled with one-hit kills on the tankiest builds.

You're gonna hate it then. Nioh 1 and 2 are much harder than any games by FromSoftware. The stamina system is way more punishing and its highest-end contents are filled with one-hit kills on the tankiest builds.
I'm getting two or three hitted by normal dudes sometimes, but the checkpoints don't seem bad. But I only got an hour in last night. Does it get worse later in the game where i spawn far back?

Also I think I keep everything so I get stronger as I die

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Make sure you use weapon blocking when attacked I also used a controller using a keyboard was out of the question. Save up heal potions as well for the bosses and use your special living weapon at the right time.