Nioh: Complete Edition (Epic Store 09/09- 09/16)

always surprising to see a pretty big game released for free... nioh is also a nice bonus

One of the Hardest games ever released =) I never even got past the 2nd Boss I got alot farther in Nioh 2.

Thanks,
I just grabbed it (and the epic spyware launcher for first time).

One of the Hardest games ever released =) I never even got past the 2nd Boss I got alot farther in Nioh 2.
Ha, that's encouraging. I thought I was getting old. This is my first time with a souls like game. I'm finally coming out from under the rock and this is nuts. Going to try to beat this without losing my cool. Wish me luck!

How does the difficulty level of Nioh compare with Dark Souls? I absolutely hated Dark Souls due to the extreme difficulty. If Nioh is easier I will give it a go.

How does the difficulty level of Nioh compare with Dark Souls? I absolutely hated Dark Souls due to the extreme difficulty. If Nioh is easier I will give it a go.
You're gonna hate it then. Nioh 1 and 2 are much harder than any games by FromSoftware. The stamina system is way more punishing and its highest-end contents are filled with one-hit kills on the tankiest builds.

You're gonna hate it then. Nioh 1 and 2 are much harder than any games by FromSoftware. The stamina system is way more punishing and its highest-end contents are filled with one-hit kills on the tankiest builds.
I'm getting two or three hitted by normal dudes sometimes, but the checkpoints don't seem bad. But I only got an hour in last night. Does it get worse later in the game where i spawn far back?

Also I think I keep everything so I get stronger as I die

Make sure you use weapon blocking when attacked I also used a controller using a keyboard was out of the question. Save up heal potions as well for the bosses and use your special living weapon at the right time.

Back