Nintendo Switch Pre-Order @ BestBuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's nintendo...

they'll probably have 2 at every store because they are most negligent console maker in history.

i hope they go under. i want to play mario on PC.

They should just focus on Gameboys with decent battery life so I can play pokemon longer than 3 measly hours

it's nintendo...

they'll probably have 2 at every store because they are most negligent console maker in history.

i hope they go under. i want to play mario on PC.

It builds up artificial hype. Instead of sending 40 per store and selling 10 or 15, they send 10-20 per store and sell out because people are buying into the hype and driving 20 miles away to a different store just to pick up any available inventory. Then you got the gougers who come out in full force to try and scoop up any extra to resell. Psychologically you want to buy it because its a rare sought after item. Just like the Mini NES, those things are damn near worthless yet people are reselling them on eBay for 5x MSRP because of limited availability.

They should just focus on Gameboys with decent battery life so I can play pokemon longer than 3 measly hours

Or just make the 3DS have higher resolution / better performance...I couldn't believe that they didn't improve the resolution on the New 3DS. I mean, it's sub-480p for god's sake. :p

It builds up artificial hype. Instead of sending 40 per store and selling 10 or 15, they send 10-20 per store and sell out because people are buying into the hype and driving 20 miles away to a different store just to pick up any available inventory. Then you got the gougers who come out in full force to try and scoop up any extra to resell. Psychologically you want to buy it because its a rare sought after item. Just like the Mini NES, those things are damn near worthless yet people are reselling them on eBay for 5x MSRP because of limited availability.

artificial hype? maybe.

disdain? definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back