• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nintendo NX Controller Leaked?

Nope, the Iphone 6s has about the same. Here's how I did the math:

Does the iPhone 6 actually have console-quality graphics? | ExtremeTech

The above claims the 5s GPU has 115 Gflops, the Iphone 6 is 50% faster at 172.

The Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Review

This claims 90% performance improvement for 6s, with 12 textures/clock. Also provided was the number 115.2 GFLOPS at 300 MHz

So I estimated Iphone 6s fpu performance at 172 * 1.9 = 325 gflops

I used that to estimate the iphone 6s clock speed at 300 MHz * (325 gflops/ 115 gflops) = 850 MHz!

Now we can compute the texel rate a 12 per clock cycle = 10 Gigatexels/s

And here is the Wii U specs:

TechPowerUp

8.80 GTexel/s

352.0 GFLOPS

Looks pretty close to me. So no, the NX wouldn't see an upgrade at all. And that's assuming you know your way around silicon wizardry like Apple, not the half-assed patchwork Nintendo usually does!

Hasn't there also been serious tumors the platform is now x86. Which pretty much leaves some junk Intel tablet processor. Maybe wiiu caliber graphics and another crap controller.

Sony and Microsoft have VR, Nintendo has another dumbass tablet controller.
 
Yeah, without real buttons I cannot take this seriously as a portable gaming platform. And I love gaming on my 3ds BECAUSE it has so many buttons/cross/stick!

I don't know who the fuck Nintendo is building this POS for, but it's NOT for the tens of millions who bought a 3ds.
 
Perfect start to a friday,
sad truth is that whatever Nintendo is doing is probably WORSE than these.
 
Glad this ended up untrue..I was starting to think Nintendo had lost their damned minds.
 
I hope they release a solid home console and be done with it. I've missed out on so many first party nintendo games the past ten years or so. Maybe I'll just pick up a Wii for cheap.
 
Back
Top