NHL 13: be a pro help

AMD T-type

Supreme [H]ardness
Was wondering if someone could help me out here....

The last NHL game I had was NHL 09 and when i started a Be A Pro mode it took me through ALL the customization options, such as editing a players looks, name, etc....

I have been dicking around with NHL 13 for almost an hour and a half and I can't figure out how to create a custom Be A Pro player.
Every time I try to create a new player, it keeps naming my guy some random name that I cant edit, nor can I change the looks or any other attributes.

I've searched forums online and can't find any info on how to create a custom Be A Pro player.

I believe you go to My NHL13 -> Creation Zone -> Create Player. Haven't messed around with it much yet this year, but you create your base player in that screen and it's used as the start for all game modes then edit all your states once in the Be A Pro or EASHL game mode.

How do you like it so far? I haven't cared for any title since 09 as I felt it had the best mix of arcade/realism.

I did create a player but then I cant find it when i'm finished.

I finally got it to work by starting a new be a pro as the generic guy, then deleting the profile, then it finally let me edit my guy when starting a new be a pro.

Between that and some of the other things I've seen, I believe it must have been a bad bug as there are a lot I've see so far.
The stuttering in this game is horrific.

Back