Nexus-Five thread

New N5 pic??

attachment.php

This is coming from the user varshil on the XDA forums.

Rumor is embargo goes away at 11am PST. So everybody take a deep breath and wait.

Still nothing. I assume the play store would be the place for them to post the press release as well? Maybe not.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy 1 or 2 to flip on ebay or craigslist... the camera doesn't seem to be that great and I worry about the battery life. I just don't know how much of an upgrade over my N4 the N5 will be. If I could make $75-$100 flipping them I would likely sell my N4 and buy a G2

Hmm, pondering if I should grab a Nexus 5 and sell my Note 2. I like the phone, but I'm getting too old to keep up with the ROM scene. I just want stock AOSP with root and done with it. If I have to set my phone up again after a clean wipe, I might explode. Guess getting older has changed more than just my gaming preferences.

Also, what are chances of a new Nexus 10 today?

I hate that I'm at work. If it really comes out today around then, then I pretty much can't buy anything till I get home... Unless I try to do it on my phone. I refuse to buy things on my work computer.

For those who don't use it that often, make sure you have your Google Wallet billing info and address updated and squared away. I know since I haven't bought anything from Play since the N4 Bumper, I needed to update a few things.

For those who don't use it that often, make sure you have your Google Wallet billing info and address updated and squared away. I know since I haven't bought anything from Play since the N4 Bumper, I needed to update a few things.

Funny you mention that. I just got done doing it myself. :D

I'm trying to decide if I should buy 1 or 2 to flip on ebay or craigslist... the camera doesn't seem to be that great and I worry about the battery life. I just don't know how much of an upgrade over my N4 the N5 will be. If I could make $75-$100 flipping them I would likely sell my N4 and buy a G2
Do everyone a favor and get the one you need and leave the other for someone that actually wants one. I hate flippers.

Do everyone a favor and get the one you need and leave the other for someone that actually wants one. I hate flippers.

I'll get the one I want if I can make some money selling the one that others want :D

Besides that, Blame google for allowing people to order 20-30 Nexus 4s at a time.

Odd no Canadian markup? Is it $349 and $399 in the US for you guys as well? I think the Nexus 4 was $10-$20 more can't remember exactly, up here.

Bought a 32gb white. Might've bought 2 by accident, first order said there was a an error and I'd already purchased one. Couldn't see it in order history so did another order.

Previously the Nexus 5 16GB Black page was leaked. Based on the leaked url, these should be the direct links to the different versions the Nexus 5. Good luck :)

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_white_16gb
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_black_16gb
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_white_32gb
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_black_32gb

(got these pages on autorefresh and alert too ;) )

Sorry these are the correct link. My previous copy paste didn't work

Yeah did end up ordering two, weird how the first one actually processed even with the error. Cancellation actually worked this time around compared to the N4.

I feel like a kid dying of cancer, and then have the cure waved in front of my face only to have it go to other patients to be cured.

Looks like the black (at least up here) has higher demand to supply. Both versions shipping Nov 8 now versus Nov 5 for the whites.

Update: Black 16gb out of stock now.

Looks like the black (at least up here) has higher demand to supply. Both versions shipping Nov 8 now versus Nov 5 for the whites.

Update: Black 16gb out of stock now.

It's weird because they show OOS, but if you click on the direct links, you can still add to cart.

Back