• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Next big PC Game

The only PC game I am looking foward to is Quake Wars.

I am not sure it will be a big MP game though. Q4 and D3 were not very successful.
 
Staples said:
The only PC game I am looking foward to is Quake Wars.

I am not sure it will be a big MP game though. Q4 and D3 were not very successful.

Well the whole game is MP based. The reason Q4 wasnt that big of a success was because of the time frame it was released in. October was a huge month for PC games, and Q4 had to compete with the COD2 and F.E.A.R. Also, I think the Quake MP fans want Quake Wars more than anything. Doom 3 wasnt a success because it was laggy as hell. Quake 4 improved upon that, and for the most part was pretty stable. Supposdly in Quake Wars, its completely optimize and the Doom 3 engine Netcode is optimized at its best and should be completely stable and not laggy.
 
Staples said:
The only PC game I am looking foward to is Quake Wars.

I am not sure it will be a big MP game though. Q4 and D3 were not very successful.


Eyah the MP turnout of D3 and Q4 is really quite sad. Q4 and D3 had the oppertunity to take a huge chunk out of the behemouth known as steam.
 
Supreme Commander anyone?
Sorry big pics.
supreme-commander-20050930113034157.jpg

supreme-commander-20050930112801915.jpg
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Eh, Going by the last Test Drive, I wouldn't have much faith in this one unless they REALLY nail down the gameplay.


That's my hope as the last few games in the test drive series were just stupid and a waste of money.
 
Supreme Commander FTW!!!!!!!!


Man, I literally salivate just thinking about that game. Seriously, I salivate just thinking about it. It is the only game I want more than Red Alert 3.

I was playing Total Annihilation over the weekend on my 51" HDTV..... I can't wait to get off of work and go home so that I can play some more. I forgot how hard the game is, even on medium. The Core Contigency missions are hard as hell. And I have only beat the Krogoth Encounter ONCE on medium.... sheez that Krogoth is a bitch!!!
 
emailthatguy said:
i was going to point out that he didnt attack a person, but a genre of games which is relevant to the discussion. you attacked a person, rather than defend your opinion. which is why people had a problem with it.

but i just realized you picked a username the same as someone that was on american idol, on purpose.

now i cant take you seriously. move along, nothing to see here

well shit, if the great 'emailthatguy' from hardforum doesn't take me seriously anymore, what more is there to life?

the guy tried to start a flame war. i attacked no person.

but i just realized you picked a username the same as someone that was on american idol, on purpose.

and you get a cookie for that brilliant deduction! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top