Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....it's working for me just fine :confused: are you deleting the "www." on the error page? that's how i'm getting the links to work.

I doubt that will fool the "active code" though (transactions, etc).

this is rather annoying because there seems to be some good 1 day sales on the frontpage :mad:

I need to make another purchase today myself. I hope its back up soon.

I don't trust making the purchase when the site is glitchy.

They probably read all of the recent complaints, and decided to show us a world without newegg. :D

Frankly, thats a world I wouldn't enjoy. :(

pahncrd said:
They probably read all of the recent complaints, and decided to show us a world without newegg. :D

Frankly, thats a world I wouldn't enjoy. :(

Tell me about it. I have spent over $20K this year with them. I know there are a few cheaper places out there. But newegg just has the best site and service. They have multiple pics so I can see what I am buying, which usually answers a lot of questions.

:( I want my Newegg back.

ToyYoda03 said:
works for me without the www

Yeah, it works, but i am wary about placing an order on a site that is experiencing major errors.

I did get a little bit of research done though.

I need to place an order.

tnt0303 said:
hmmm....it's working for me just fine :confused: are you deleting the "www." on the error page? that's how i'm getting the links to work.
Thats what I did before, and now its working. :confused: Hope they get the site back up and running soon.

Yea, it works for most people without the www, but man, that's a pain to change every link you want to click to .newegg.com, esp if you try using the shopping cart (or anything else that uses scripts).

To interested Hard Forum members:

Newegg.com is currently experiencing technical difficulty. This may prevent you from accessing our site, making purchases or checking order status. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that this may be causing our customers. Please check our web site regularly as we are working to restore it as quickly as possible.

All sales and merchandising promotions, including one-day sales and time-sensitive offers, will be extended as a token of our gratitude for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to your continuing patronage. Our customers are our highest priority, always.

Newegg.com Webmaster

wow that was really nice of newegg to personally register and post on these boards just to give us the 411, most companies dont care about thier customers, i see where newegg differs

shit newegg, I couldn't imagine how much money you lost today due to the site being down :rolleyes:

Damn! I was afraid when I checked the site earlier today, glad it just isn't me :p. I was about to slap $150 on some new shiz, but I guess not :(. Eh, I'll be patient and wait.

*Shakes fist at damned Newegg ad at top of page* "Why must you tempt me!!?!?!"

will the shipment be delayed? i ordered something on friday, and i want to get my stuff on wednesday!!!

haha, thanks. all i have left to decide for the computer is on the mobo/processor :(

my items should have been shipped out today from last nights order, still hasnt' left. that sucks, hope they send me something extra :D

alright its time for:
locked.gif
lock.gif
locked.gif
lock.gif
locked.gif
lock.gif
locked.gif
lock.gif
locked.gif
lock.gif
locked.gif
lock.gif

What a relief to know it isn't just me! Still down for me though. Now I'm on a different network and a different computer.

I am having trouble accessing areas of newegg at time of posting. It says:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

I got the same message, esp on the search for products, is their server in Florida or something?

I don't think their server is in FL. Probably in Los Angeles area. Maybe a DDoS attack.

Search is acting all weird and I'm still getting 404s and ASP errors.

I need my newegg!!!!

woodix said:
Search is acting all weird and I'm still getting 404s and ASP errors.

I need my newegg!!!!
Dizzle the ditto.

<lamentation>

I'm having major withdrawals. I wanna order a few things and everyone else is more expensive. Oh the suffering!

</lamentation>

Must still be having issues :(

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Considering the amount of traffic and sales they do...I'm suprised this hasn't happened sooner. I bet their phone lines are going nuts! :D

www.newegg.com = [ 207.151.118.144 ]
Registrant:
Newegg.com NEWEGG-DOM
132 S.6th Ave
La Puente CA 91746
US
Domain Name: NEWEGG.COM
Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
Newegg.com [email protected]
132 S.6th Ave
La Puente CA 91746
US
909-395-0176 fax: 999 999 9999
Record expires on 01-Feb-2011.
Record created on 01-Feb-2000.
Database last updated on 28-Sep-2004 12: 43: 04 EDT.
Domain servers in listed order:
SVL-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET 205.171.14.195
DCA-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET 205.171.9.242
DNS.MAGNELLMAIL.NET 65.119.30.156

They are in Cali, according to this at least.

Im still having probs. I had an order set yesterday and it went out. Partially came back, not enough to let me do the order then it was fine, now I cant get on again.... I have a pending order and an RMA UPS delievered today (Im a trackaholic) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back