Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmroberts70 said:
Ahhhhh. Like a cool drink in the hot summer...Newegg is back online for me.
I can load the page fine, but once I click somethin' to add to the cart, the page goes white and it's loading...and loading...and loading...and, well, never gets there. Maybe it's my network. I dunno.

I was just on Newegg finding something, it seems alot more responsive but I really didn't look around since I knew exactly what I needed to find.

I was in it at 8:30 and around 8:35 she dropped out on me.
Don't make me ZipZoomFly guys...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wub the Egg!11!!1

To interested Hard Forum members:

Newegg.com recently experienced technical difficulty with our website that prevented some shoppers from accessing our store, making a purchase or checking order status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers.

Newegg.com is committed to providing the high-level customer support and feature-rich shopping - an experience our customers are accustomed to and expect. We are pleased to report that our site has been restored and that the products and services you rely on are once again available by visiting http://www.newegg.com.

Intermittent problems, although unlikely, may occur while we continue to fine-tune our website. Our apologies are offered in advance should you encounter less than seamless entry to your account or when browsing our product catalog. We anticipate Newegg.com will be fully-functional shortly. We encourage all shoppers to check back regularly because our greatest ambition is ensuring total customer satisfaction.

Thank you,
Newegg.com Webmaster

Newegg Webmaster said:
To interested Hard Forum members:

Newegg.com recently experienced technical difficulty with our website that prevented some shoppers from accessing our store, making a purchase or checking order status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers.
Thank you,
Newegg.com Webmaster

Sweet! Last time I couldn't access the page was during the new version changeover..

How much bandwidth does newegg.com consume a month anyway?

-scoob8000

scoob8000 said:
Sweet! Last time I couldn't access the page was during the new version changeover..

How much bandwidth does newegg.com consume a month anyway?

-scoob8000

Enough to piss off my firewall admin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back