Newegg Shuffle going bezerk

viscountalpha

2[H]4U
Looks like there's a TON of stuff on newegg shuffle right now, but a single 3070 graphics card. What the heck is going on? Why is there all those other weird items like laptops and strange, not sought after items? why is the timing all weird on this?

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Woohoo!
1621944352502.png

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
I think they fucked me yesterday. I specifically didn't pick the 6700XT and that's the bundle I "won." I ended up not buying it.

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
Furious_Styles but mate, the size of GPUs they make these days would go quite handy with a broefcase!

Perhaps their trying to make us subliminally try different hobbies. Perhaps gardening or cooking?

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Nah they're just annoying their longstanding customers with all this junk.

They think that because the shuffle is "popular" they should start using it for everything when actually, most people only check it to get something they can't get elsewhere, not something on sale.

cybereality

Supreme [H]ardness
I could understand if they slipped in a good deal on a gaming laptop or something like that, but they literally spammed like 50 items that were mostly irrelevant.

Nobu

Supreme [H]ardness
There was a 5800x when I looked, if you were cpu shopping.

waderunner

[H]ard|Gawd
I think the Shuffle today is just a one-off tie-in as part of a celebration for their NASDAQ listing.

This Shuffle is offering "discounted" prices on items (the $380 for 5800X, for example), rather than scalper pricing on component bundles.

But the only decent components I saw were the 5800X, the 3070, and the Corsair memory.

Jack Of Owls

Weaksauce
I checked it out today... if it continues the way it did today and as described in this topic... well, R.I.P. Newegg Shuffle.

cybereality

Supreme [H]ardness
Maybe they want to make it a game?

You have to sift through all the useless junk to find a video card.

Shadowarez

Gawd
i have given up on the newegg shuffle pretty sure its worse then the lottery at chance of getting a gpu, now that they throwing in all but kitchen sinks itll get even more worthless to try. have gone 45-0 think thats times to call it lol and look elsewhere.

philb2

Weaksauce
I used to be a Newegg fanboy, but now with the scummy Shuffle, I'm turning into an anti-fanboy.

OutOfPhase

2[H]4U
I wrote it off for the tenth time today
I practiced all the things I would say
Shuffle came over, and I lost my nerve
Took them back and clicked on their serve

Now I know, I'm being used
That's okay man, cuz I like the abuse
I know, they're playing with me
That's okay cuz I got low self esteem

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
*Sips tea from his kettle won from Newegg Shuffle* Bow to me, peasants. ;)
Omg omg!! Did you really win?! Pix post some pix!!

Am sorry your losing it OutOfPhase . Stay strong! We will overcome nd come out victorious! Nvidia will pave the way for gamers nd we will ascend into the heights never before deemed reachable!!

Took me 40ish tries on the shuffle, but you can win. Evga prices match what they are on their website as best I can tell. Supposedly my 3070Ti arrives tomorrow, if it’s. It stolen in transit. I plan to evga step up to a 3080 non TI if I can. I figure I’ll get a year out of this 3070ti then pay 150 bucks or so and get a brand new card when 3080/ come back in stock in mid 2022.

philb2

Weaksauce
Took me 40ish tries on the shuffle, but you can win. Evga prices match what they are on their website as best I can tell. Supposedly my 3070Ti arrives tomorrow, if it’s. It stolen in transit. I plan to evga step up to a 3080 non TI if I can. I figure I’ll get a year out of this 3070ti then pay 150 bucks or so and get a brand new card when 3080/ come back in stock in mid 2022.
Did you have to buy some crapola as part of a bundle?