Newegg RMA question.

aarong50

n00b
So today is my 29th day owning my abit an8 32x and I finally installed it after receiving my opty 165 to find that it is DOA. I put in for a rma and new egg accepted but their site says only 30 day warranty. Does this mean I can put it in the mail today the 29th day of my warranty? Or do they actually have to receive it back by the 30th day. I just want to know before I send it out if I should just send it back to abit. Thanks in advance.

aarong50 said:
So today is my 29th day owning my abit an8 32x and I finally installed it after receiving my opty 165 to find that it is DOA. I put in for a rma and new egg accepted but their site says only 30 day warranty. Does this mean I can put it in the mail today the 29th day of my warranty? Or do they actually have to receive it back by the 30th day. I just want to know before I send it out if I should just send it back to abit. Thanks in advance.

Hey aarong50,

Have you requested an RMA online/phone/chat yet? It would be better if we received the product sooner than later. Depending on the products warranty you may still have a 1 year repair/replacement warranty through us after the initial 30 day refund/replacement warranty.

Please feel free to contact our customer service department for requesting an RMA or feel free to PM us with your Sales Order number (SO#) and we will be happy to assist you.

Back