Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Newegg.com does not test any product, including refurbished items. Refurbished components are therefore only tested by the original manufacturer. Due to the varying quality of manufacturer testing, YOU ARE TAKING A RISK BUYING REFURBISHED PRODUCTS. Refurbished items are OPEN BOX products that contain components that have previously been owned by other clients and returned to Newegg.com. These products are sold considerably under cost.
diablo111 said:No, so far this has turned me off on it
But if I would buy refurb'd from anyone, it would be newegg .
Capacity: 80GB
Cache: 8mb
Access Time: 8.5ms
Interface: Serial ATA
Drive Only
USMC2Hard4U said:The only thing i wouldnt buy refurbed / used is a hard drive.....
Well...I figured for $22, it's not much of a risk and it's cheaper than most stuff for sale in the FS/T ForumUSMC2Hard4U said:The only thing i wouldnt buy refurbed / used is a hard drive.....
The products are sold considerably under cost. Newegg.com guarantees all Refurbished products for 15 days only. CPUs, however, only have 7 days for refund
Bad_Boy said:hmm...does anybody know if the I/O sheild comes with refurbed motherboards? dunno if you really consider that an accessory or not.
diablo111 said:Well smack my ass...I just bought something refurb'd.
Don't know if this is a pricing error, but I went ahead and ordered one
$22.00
It's out of stock now...I must've got the last one...that's a crazy price...I'll let you know if I get it![]()
the manufacturer will usually send you a free oneScar1.8T said:I have bought a few reburb motherboards from them and none have ever come with I/O shields. I can usually find them for a few bucks on eBay.