Newegg HardOCP Exclusive for 6/2-2015 - 6/5/2015

Are these the same fans that come with the H100i? Could get another set for push/pull...

Are these the same fans that come with the H100i? Could get another set for push/pull...

I think so , regardless i bought a pair for my H100 that i got for 25$ refurb . More like brand new from newegg because of the New H100i's. Either way Those fans are bad ass. Temps don't go past 40ºC most the time unless heavy gaming

Wish these were red.

EDIT : Just kidding, lol. I wish the fan blades were white to go along with my case theme!

Edit: Never mind. Linked wrong one. Good deal on the Newegg setup!

Wish these were red.

EDIT : Just kidding, lol. I wish the fan blades were white to go along with my case theme!

I've got one of these fans, or a model very similar, and the trim rings are replaceable. Mine came with a red and a blue ring.

<edit> They all come with a red, blue and white ring apparently.

Last edited:
I remember getting these fans a year and half ago at $10 each and 2 packs were $20. In the last few years its extremely apparent that the dollar's purchasing power has fallen a lot.

Don't think the H100i comes with SP120 fans. The fans my H100i came with were absolutely terrible. They were very loud and had a rattle to them. I actually replaced them with some SP120 PWM Quiet Editions and it was a world of difference.

I got 5 of these fans, 2 of them on my H100i. Best damn fans! Sure they get loud at full speed, but if you got a can controller they do quite well.

Highly recommend these fans!

I picked up 2 of these to use as CPU cooler fans a few weeks back. They do a great job, move a lot of air, and do it fairly quietly.

Back