Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Build a new gaming rig, then give my current intel machine to my wife. And she's running an AMD TBird 1.33!! It was good in it's day and it's still running strong but not up to todays standards.

2. Phenom

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

1. Play crysis and do some benchmarks for spartylanparty.com
2. Phenom

1. Do an excited little dance, drop it into my current setup, then gratefully come back to this thread to see how many pages its managed to accumulate in such little time.

2. Phenom

1) OH MAN!! :D I build the baddest, most current machine I've ever owned!!
I'd have to shop NewEgg for a kick-a*s motherboard, DDR2, and PCI-e VGA. But for a free 5000+ B.E., that would be SO worth it!!

2) Phenom...

Thanks NewEgg!

1) I'd replace my outdated system so my daughters could have a pc

2) Phenom

1. I would make myself a new gaming system and give my mom my 939 X2 i use now. because she is still using a pentium 233 MMX. Would make a great X-mas present for both of us.
2. Phenom

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
    • I would go deeply in debt building a worthy system around it.
  2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?
    • Phenom

1. I'd hand it over to my roommate because I think he deserves to play games at his native resolution. Also, I think it would go good with my old 7800GTX that im giving to him.

2. Phenom X2 - Kuma, Phenom X4 - Agena

(I dont hate AMD, I still have my old Socket A 1.4Ghz Athlon Thunderbird :))

1. I'd send it to my best friend who currently has a 3800+ so he can get his new gaming rig started.

2. Phenom

1. Well i could finally try out Portal and finally fulfill the need to here that addicting song within the game rather than my mp3 player.

2. Phenom

1) Two Things:
-I'd leave my PC running BOINC and/or Folding@Home 24/7, even while playing games
-I'd prove to my friends, once and for all, that a PC is better than an Xbox 360

2) Phenom

Phenominal Processors is AMD's game. :D
And the end boss (Intel) is harder to beat than Satan in Doom II, but it's still beatable. :eek:

1) Replace my aging gaming box which is currently a 939 Opteron. Been wanting to get back into PC gaming, but haven't had the cash!

2)Phenom!

1. Hit up the 'Egg and Danger Den to outfit a new computer. I'm about due for an upgrade. I think it's time to jump on multiple-core bandwagon. Plus, my current parts will make a great upgrade to my media center.
2. Phenom

1. Be forced to upgrade my system, as I'm still back in Socket 939 land. Not that this would be a bad thing, mind you, but I wouldn't get to enjoy my shiny new proc until then. heh.
2. Phenom.

1) I'd drop it into the GA-MA69GM-S2H I just bought, OC and FOLD like a mofo

2) Phenom

1. I'd spend the next 48 hours putting together a brand new box and tweaking with the BIOS for another 2 days until I'm happy with the results or I pass out of exhaustion and lack of sleep.
2. Phenom

1. Price out a build at NewEgg for the rest of the parts for a nice overclocking rig and if it's more than I could afford, I'd give the chip to a friend who is able to afford building a new rig for it.

2. Phenom

1) I'd tell everyone I know where I got it and that they should go get one too, and upgrade from my Current AMD 4400+

2) Phenom

1. I would upgrade my daughter's computer (now powered by an A64 3000+ plus) with a new AM2 motherboard and 2GB's of DDR2.

2. Phenom.

1) First I would dance for joy. Secondly, I would hand down my current machine (sempron 3000+) to my father-in-law to replace his p3.

2) Phenom

1. Hmm. Just stare at it in awe for a few minutes and then start a complete system rebuild. Install lighting and a window to show off that bad boy with a really high performance heatsink. Soo bad there isnt a clear heatsink l :D

2. Phenom

1. Buy lots more products at Newegg.com to upgrade my 939 system. Then I'd overclock the heck out of it on no cooling so I could fry eggs on it. I'd then use those eggs to open a little Taqueria in Austin and give Kyle free breakfast tacos anytime he wants. :)

2. Phenom

1. Buy the rest of my wish list from Newegg to finally do my upgrades.

2. Phenom

1.Sell my current rig (sans 8800gtx ) and get a new system that supports a X2 5000.

2.AMD Phenom

1. The lack of a CPU is holding me back from an AM2 system, so I would drop this thing in and have a brand spankin' new dream machine for myself and my overclocking glory.

2. AMD Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back