Newegg Cyber Monday Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg sells at such a small margin as it is. In fact, they do not even make any money on a lot of stuff they sell. I am not sure why everyone is expecting drop dead deals sale deals from them over their everyday prices.

Newegg sells at such a small margin as it is. In fact, they do not even make any money on a lot of stuff they sell. I am not sure why everyone is expecting drop dead deals sale deals from them over their everyday prices.

Oh you forgot to mention newegg is probably having their inventory on a 30 day term giving them pretty much free money since they move shit so quick or special consigment terms which they don't have to pay until the stuff is sold. Should we feel sorry for newegg because they sell at a low margin :confused:

Those prices are live pulls from the items.. they will prob mark them down on monday and the price will update on the list.
Good to know, I'll check back. Right now there doesn't seem to be anything great there.

yeah not too good for the stuff i looked at. idk about everything else.

Looks like the new pricing kicked in. The 120GB OCZ Agility is down to $369, from $379. Great deal there :rolleyes:

...and the X25-M (which is still out of stock) is up to $289 from $215. Also a great deal.

NEVERMIND...the 120GB OCZ dropped to $319!!! I'd call that warm, considering the lowest I've seen it is $315 a few months ago. Heck, I'll call that [H]ot.

Last edited:
Lawl. Lots of the prices actually went up. Like the ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo and most of the digital cameras went up by $10-20.

Last edited:
thanks for the link
picked up the matx rosewill case
basically so I can put some old parts into a case.

Sadly I think this is one of the better 'deals' out of all of these even though that case has been $20 shipped on and off before. I got one a few months ago and figured if it was a cheap p.o.s. for $20 who cares...turns out it's fairly solid with reasonable build quality, it's no heavy-duty steel Antec of course but it's better (more solid feel overall) than a cheap Coolermaster midtower I got.

anyone look at netbooks? that eeepc just went down $100. $200 is a STEAL.

anyone look at netbooks? that eeepc just went down $100. $200 is a STEAL.

I was gonna get one, until i look at the bottom of it. Unlike my 1000HA, theres only a memory cover!

I was planning to put a SSD in it, but now its gonna be hard going through the keyboard. too hard for me.

I was gonna get one, until i look at the bottom of it. Unlike my 1000HA, theres only a memory cover!

I was planning to put a SSD in it, but now its gonna be hard going through the keyboard. too hard for me.

i dont see how you can. the layout is still the same as the 1000HA im sure, which is on the bottom of the mobo. youd probably have to take off the whole plastic body piece to get at it. oh well, oos anyway.

what a disappointment. ONly 1 Intel SSD on sale, and it's a small size. The other 1 is the useless corsair (that's a joke)

The Corsair Ram that is already sold out I bought in September for 43.99 from Newegg + FS...

Some deal...at almost twice the price.

I see no tempting offers here.

LC

I was planing to get my mom a digital photo frame for xmas and obvioulsy I've been looking on newegg and the "deal" prices they have now are the same prices they had a week ago.

The Corsair Ram that is already sold out I bought in September for 43.99 from Newegg + FS...
I imagine some of the items "on sale" are older items that Newegg can't move. Slap an "On Sale" sign on them, and Joe Average consumer will snap it up thinking he got a good deal.

/wait for the uber hidden mega secret e-mail only cyber monday sale with the same things just 99 cents cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back