Newegg Cyber Monday Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even say warm.... I'd say lukewarm on the verge of cold

thanks for the link
picked up the matx rosewill case
basically so I can put some old parts into a case.

ouch. did you really look at all couple hundred deals? and do you really know enough about every single one to make a blanket statement like that? nope. there are some ok deals. its worth looking at i think. nothing really stood out to me either, but thanks OP. :)

Maybe these are pre-sale prices? I see stuff at MSRP. Eh, keeps me from wasting money.

is it just me or has cyber monday always been generally overrated?

ouch. did you really look at all couple hundred deals? and do you really know enough about every single one to make a blanket statement like that? nope. there are some ok deals. its worth looking at i think. nothing really stood out to me either, but thanks OP. :)

I just did, and he's mostly right. Most of the deals are pretty lame. In fact, on lots of the stuff, like many of the memory cards and cameras, and picture frames, best buy actually had better prices on black friday.

That aside, these are the deals that most stood out to me as worth a look:

$20 case shipped
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147112&Tpk=11-147-112

600w Modular PSU $50 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341017&Tpk=17-341-017

18.5 inch LCD for $69 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236070&Tpk=24-236-070

3450 with HDMI for $15 shipped AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131119&Tpk=14-131-119

Hopefully those are useful to someone who doesn't have time to scan the whole list.

Sigh. I keep hoping for a 5770 or higher to go on sale for a deal.

Your hope (and mine as well) go completely against the current state of supply and demand for video cards. Oh that Larrabee were already here and real and promising for this holiday season ...

Last time I checked the black friday sales early, none of the prices were right. These may not be right.

These deals _____. In all honesty, this is more disappointing than the BF deals.

In all honesty, this is more disappointing than the BF deals.

Which weren't really that great either.

Steam's had the best sales since Thursday IMHO. Other than that, the only things I've seen good discounts on were washers and dryers. :eek:

Actually, the 500GB Notebook HDD seemed to be a great deal, if you're interested in a traditional HDD for your notebook.

Those prices are live pulls from the items.. they will prob mark them down on monday and the price will update on the list.

Seriously, NewEgg says the 120GB OCZ Agility @ $379 is a 'deal'? That drive has been $359-379 for weeks now, and used to be $315 on NewEgg.

Ice cold.

Your hope (and mine as well) go completely against the current state of supply and demand for video cards. Oh that Larrabee were already here and real and promising for this holiday season ...

I wasn't even waiting for a 5 series. Just any decent (GTX 260, 4870, etc.) videocard at a good price. I remember Fry's doing that when the GeForce 7 series was out. No more :(

I doubt those prices are accurate since the prices listed are linking back to the current BF deal which is still going on.

I stand by my earlier observation when the ad was released for BF. This year's offerings from retailers and etailers (including the company I work for) are pathetic.

It seems that the companies are catering to the unobservant masses, not the enthusiasts of the fields. WE all know that most of these deals are weak or are even markups. But the shopping-frenzied rabid soccer mom who absolutely MUST have <insert product here> for little <insert runt here>, and checks <insert store here>'sad, will see "SAVE $2094810985.99!!!!!!11!!!11oneone!11one" and absolutely shit herself trying to get that deal.

The rest of us simply look on in stunned silence, curious where the "real" deal is.

Bad economy + struggling retailers = bad deals. They simply can't afford to lower their margins because they still are not likely to move the type of volume that is needed to recover losses.

Bad economy + struggling retailers = bad deals. They simply can't afford to lower their margins because they still are not likely to move the type of volume that is needed to recover losses.

This. Better luck next year, or 2011.

Atleast the late game when into OT, or I'd feel really stupid staying up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back