==>Newegg.com HOT Deals of the Week

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

DEALS OF THE WEEK

CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Dual Channel Kit System Memory DDR 400 (PC 3200)
SALE PRICE: $94.00

G.Skill 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel System Memory
SALE PRICE: $143.99 (After $20.00 Instant Savings)
FREE SHIPPING by entering promo code "gskillship" at Checkout!

Maxtor DiamondMax 250GB 7200RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
SALE PRICE: $89.00
FREE SHIPPING by entering promo code "max250ship" at Checkout!

ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU NEWEGG. :)

Leave your suggestions for future deals here and we'll try to accommodate your requests. Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Promo codes valid until 3/15/06.

I am looking to get a AMD X2 4400, a good deal on this CPU would be very much appreciated :)

how about some awesome deals on 32 or 37in lcd tvs?
Seriously great job...man you guys are hurting me...was looking at my purchase histories at newegg website...$4000 in 9 months....all pc toys...and more to come..

Anyone know anything about the Maxtor DiamondMax 250GB hard drives? $84.00, with no rebates, for a 250GB SATA drive sounds very tempting.

Picked up some of that Corsair earlier. This is why I love Newegg, and use it practically as a one-stop tech shop.

Newegg Webmaster said:
Leave your suggestions for future deals here and we'll try to accommodate your requests.
If you put up a really hot deal for large WD or Seagate SATA drives, people would jump all over it.

I know I'd pick up 3 or 4. :p

Keeping the current prices on the 7900GT's from inflating the instant they come back in-stock would be great for me :)! I want to pick up the eVGA 7900GT that is at $299.99 right now once it's in, but won't be if it jumps :(.

Can we get another deal on the Antec P150? I missed the one last month and you still have the rebate, but haven't had a shipping or instant off with it for awhile.

GoldenTiger said:
Keeping the current prices on the 7900GT's from inflating the instant they come back in-stock would be great for me :)! I want to pick up the eVGA 7900GT that is at $299.99 right now once it's in, but won't be if it jumps :(.

what he said!

If you get them on the live-chat, they might. The one person told me he could on a powersupply.. They ask you to create an order, and they adjust it on their side.

Chowder Head said:
Anyone know anything about the Maxtor DiamondMax 250GB hard drives? $84.00, with no rebates, for a 250GB SATA drive sounds very tempting.

I suggest www.storagereview.com they have reviews of this and many other hard drives.

Back