• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newegg 25% OFF Select Brand Controller Cards

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
18,287
Giving people here a heads up!


25% OFF Select Brand Controller Cards*
PROMO CODE: BTEKBKB36
*Valid on any Adaptec, LSI or Areca controller card. Up to a maximum discount of $100 per order. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Expires 8/14/2011 or SOONER
 
I just took advantage of this, bought a 310$ LSI controller with a $20 gift card for $230. I believe you can only use it if you got the mail with the codes, its tied to said accounts.
 
About to take advantage of this i think as well...

LSI 9211 - 8i board for $195 shipped. or two for $409.

Is there a better deal for two 8port sas cards? I dont need raid as I will be doing zfs..
 
eh, would have splurged on a 1880ix-24 if it wasn't for the 100 dollar cutoff. Stuff ain't worth $1,400.
 
About to take advantage of this i think as well...

LSI 9211 - 8i board for $195 shipped. or two for $409.

Is there a better deal for two 8port sas cards? I dont need raid as I will be doing zfs..

If you don't need raid, and this is the same system, why not the LSI 9201-16i?
 
I would never buy an lsi card unless this promo is running. it happens every month, it has since april. sometimes it's only 15% but it still happens.
 
About to take advantage of this i think as well...

LSI 9211 - 8i board for $195 shipped. or two for $409.

Is there a better deal for two 8port sas cards? I dont need raid as I will be doing zfs..

You can grab some IBM M1015 cards off ebay. Pretty much the identical card and can be had for ~$60-$70.
 
Im not gonna use mine if anyone wants to use it. Exp 8/14 i believe!
 
Back
Top