NewEgg 10% off all Hard drives

10% would be nice, it's showing $10 for me though.

Edit: Looks like 10% up to $10.

Last time they ran this deal, it was 10% up to $10 off. Looks to be the same again.

They really need to start improving the deals if they want to keep sales volume up in this economy. Limiting it to $10 max is weak sauce, especially if someone was going to get multiple drives.

Don't forget to combine with Live Cashback... currently @ 3% :D

I'm thinking I might finally bite on a WD Green 1TB for HTPC

EDIT:
Ordered. $84.99 - 10% ($8.50) = $76.49 with Live Cashback @ 2.5% ($2.12) pending.

Still not sure if that's warm or hot, but I bit anyway.

Last edited:
Went in on that Hitachi 500gb for $45 with free 3 day shipping - can't beat that!

Well no an SSD is a flash drive. I don't see the code working on usb flash drives either, even though they are a "hard"" drive. :rolleyes: :p :D
You either meant "usb hard drives", or for some reason you think that a USB flash drive is a "hard" drive. Either way, the hair-splitting from my original post that SSD's do not look applicable on this deal is getting off-topic from the thread.

Either way, the hair-splitting from my original post that SSD's do not look applicable on this deal is getting off-topic from the thread.

Let's blame it on the Egg for not specifying mechanical hard drives. :p

Got my WD Scorpio Blue 500GB morning of the deal for $80.99 shipped. Can't beat that with a big stick. :)

I picked up a 1TB Seagate for $80.99 with combo Acronis True Image Home 2009 for free. Acronis has a $20 MIR, and I threw it up on eBay. $80.99 - $20 MIR - around $20 selling on eBay = around $40 for a 1TB drive... NICE!

I picked up a 1TB Seagate for $80.99 with combo Acronis True Image Home 2009 for free.

How'd you do that? I thought the Free Acronis was for the WD Black edition..

I ordered two 7200.12 500 gig drives for $54 a piece shipped. They smoke the WD Black editions.

How'd you do that? I thought the Free Acronis was for the WD Black edition..

I ordered two 7200.12 500 gig drives for $54 a piece shipped. They smoke the WD Black editions.

1TB Seagate and Acronis True Image Combo Here = $89.99
Acronis Rebate = $20
Newegg 10% Coupon = $9
Sell on Acronis on eBay or keep = $20
Total for 1TB Seagate = $40

Not sure if the rebate will work, but wether you keep it Acronis or sell it, it's definitely a slick deal...

Back