• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Workstation Recommendation for Animation & Rendering 2019

Dyno91

n00b
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
2
Hi all,

For all those who are in the rendering and animation sector of work. I am looking to upgrade from my desktop which I had used for the past 8 years. I've been having a hard time trying to find or customize a build for my budget.

Looking to purchase by the end of Friday latest

I am seeking a build with a budget of $2250-$2500 CAD. Shipped to the door ready to go kind of machine.

I will be using the computer for animations based from the software Lumion, GPU intensive program that will be used for walk through for Houses in ariel view and ground plane view

Here is a source of what the recommended specs are(complex design).
http://

Appreciate all input.
 

Attachments

  • Lumion Specs for Complex Design - Recommended.png
    Lumion Specs for Complex Design - Recommended.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Dyno91/saved/#view=jFqnHx

Here is a rig I customized around for $2700.00 CAD dollars after taxes. Mind you that it is a computer for an office.

Went up a little bit on the budget, If I could get some input on anything I should consider adding in, I'd appreciate the assistance.

Attached is a list, of potential other considerations to purchase for the computer.


-- Dyno91
 

Attachments

  • 2019 Custom Build-List.png
    2019 Custom Build-List.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top