New Windows AI feature records everything you’ve done on your PC

Recall knows what I was working on, or what application I was using, but photos do not bring back actual data. Recall can't actually recreate the data I was working on. What Recall can do is use an SQL database to find a photo of whatever I was doing. I can't imagine too many scenarios this would useful.

Picture in theory make it possible for everything (specially if one day it add sound, but for state that are not 1 way..... that could be legally iffy), bring me back to the website with the browns shoes I was looking to buy last week, it is not about data and the range of way you can describe your memory of it to bring it back. It is completely different than a backup of your data, almost no link between the 2, recall will have an incredibly small percentage of your data and binary will mean nothing to it. People love having an internet history, a youtube history, a terminal command line history, git log, etc... for reasons, the usefulness of a computer that would remember and able to resume well everything you ever did and saw seem quite obvious (like the possible issues are).

I did a step by step new Docker, would like to look back, if the compute cost (and hard drive cost) get close to zero, it does not need to be that useful to be used. For enterprise, knowing everything worker do on the enterprise machine, it is incredibly obvious (and company that made product doing something quite similar could be in trouble).

Lot of clients issues would not be one with a tool like that work well, the numbers of time we have to rely on them not saying what they did correctly....

Last edited:
MICROSOFT DELAYS RECALL AGAIN, WON’T DEBUT IT WITH NEW COPILOT+ PCS AFTER ALL

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/202...ll-feature-again-commits-to-public-beta-test/

laughing-spider-man.gif

Back