New Windows 8 Tablet Ad Features Siri

Hater gone Hate. Microsoft is no better then a political smear ad. Negative ads with me resonate insecurity.

1. It still MS
2. Apple iPAD is established.
3. How come MS didn't compare it to their Surface offerings? Oh wait they are much more expensive then Apple stuff.

What are you smoking? In the past decade, all we've seen is Apple blasting Microsoft with negative ads.

I forgot to point that out, thanks red. That was the lowest hanging fruit of his argument.

Where did I say Negative apple ads influenced me? I hate negative ads from any company. I don't own an ipad or iphone.

People don't buy tablets for Power Point. Microsoft just doesn't get it. The iPad is successful because it is simple, with thousands of apps and games.

However, do you really need to use the Microsoft Windows 8 store? Just install standard windows applications.

The commercial is based on the Surface, not the Surface Pro...so the point is you have to use the app store on the comparably priced device.

On the other hand, The Surface Pro is in a class all by itself. Apple lovers should stay away from it, owning one would only cause them psychological trauma when they learn they need to re-examine their entire life philosophy because something actually works for real.

The commercial is based on the Surface, not the Surface Pro...so the point is you have to use the app store on the comparably priced device.

On the other hand, The Surface Pro is in a class all by itself. Apple lovers should stay away from it, owning one would only cause them psychological trauma when they learn they need to re-examine their entire life philosophy because something actually works for real.

The commercial is about Windows 8, and features an ASUS VivoTab. It doesn't have anything to do with Surface.

The commercial is about Windows 8, and features an ASUS VivoTab. It doesn't have anything to do with Surface.

Even among technical folks, many seem to think ALL Windows 8/RT tablets are Surface. I know that many think that Windows 8 and Windows RT confuse customers and I agree but it seems to be confusion as well that there plenty of OEMs that make Windows 8 and to a lesser extent at this point Windows RT devices.

This is about a Windows 8 x86 tablet, not a Windows RT tablet at all. (Not the Surface tablet.) I think it is about time Microsoft came out with ads like these. I just wish they would have done the same back in the Vista days. :)

Back