New Toy

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
So I was walking around the block and come home with this. Weird heh?

p448487824-4.jpg
 
Just outgrew the XT. Man I had fun last night. It was for the better/faster autofocus and the 5 frames per sec for sports....among other things...
 
Ah... that is the camera i am after... trying to get a couple of bills paid off then i should be able to save the money in about 3 or 4 months to pick one up.
 
"Honest Dear, it followed me home. Can I keep it?" :p

Nice toy!
 
PS-RagE said:
"Honest Dear, it followed me home. Can I keep it?" :p

Nice toy!
I know I hate it when such things grab ahold of you and, wont let go. Congrats on your new toy.
 
Going to the next block and see if I can see if a 70-200L 2.8 IS can come home with me....
 
darktiger said:
Going to the next block and see if I can see if a 70-200L 2.8 IS can come home with me....

i tried walking around the block.... well all i got was wet :( damn rain! maybe they only come out in the sun...

btw nice gear :) im hoping on picking up a 20d or maybe a 30d in the next few months we wil see what the budget says i can get
 
Back
Top