• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New SSD vs Old SSD question

Mr34727

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
4,262
Can anyone point me toward some reading on differences in SSD controllers? I have done several google searches, and nothing is coming up with what I am looking for.

I am looking to compare the benefits and detriments of various controllers, namely how the newest of the new are better than my C300.

I have explored AT SSD Bench, and other various benchmarks, but am looking more for words and explanations than numbers.

Thanks!
 
newer ones isn't much if any better than older ones.
there is s thread at xtremesystems where they test ssd.

benefit from ssd, is the access time when you get that any addition seems meek at best.
 
You pretty much have to check the reviews of multiple SSDs that actually compare your current SSD with the new SSDs. I think techreport has the C300 in a few of their newer Intel and Crucial SSD reviews.
 
Back
Top