• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New Rig Halp!

VBox is useless for F@H. It performs like crap. Even if it did support HT properly it still wouldn't make a difference.
 
You can set 16 cores in Workstation 7. I set my i7 to 2 virtual CPUs w/ 4 cores each. You should be able to set it to 4 CPUS w/ 4 cores. I guess that the key word there is should.
 
You can set 16 cores in Workstation 7. I set my i7 to 2 virtual CPUs w/ 4 cores each. You should be able to set it to 4 CPUS w/ 4 cores. I guess that the key word there is should.

Really?
You have one VM with 2vCPUs and 4 cores?
I swear I thought I tried that when I had my i7.

Show me a screenshot so i can go kick myself.
 
Ok. I must have confused my reading about vSphere with the settings I used in Workstation 7.
It was my Q9450 that would setup using 4 -1 or 1 - 4 vCPUs - cores
:(
 
It must be the lack of sleep that got me on that one. My insomnia is kicking my butt lately.
 
Back
Top