cbliss1000
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2009
- Messages
- 361
Hi all -
I posted this in the mobo subforum but really didn't get the answers I was looking for. Perhaps ya'll can help?
Also, for the curious, those parts were all inherited, so it's not as though he's building from scratch and/or buying anything above. He just needs a decent mobo.
Cheers!
I posted this in the mobo subforum but really didn't get the answers I was looking for. Perhaps ya'll can help?
I'm posting on behalf of a friend, who needs a mobo to match the parts below. It doesn't need to be fancy - I think at this point, price and reliability are his two major criteria. Thoughts?
- i7-860 Lynnfield 2.8GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor BX80605I7860
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL
- COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- EVGA 01G-P3-1373-AR GeForce GTX 460
- CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V /
- ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner
- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212
- SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200
Also, for the curious, those parts were all inherited, so it's not as though he's building from scratch and/or buying anything above. He just needs a decent mobo.
Cheers!