New Members Hangout

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
Well, as has been noted in another thread, we have upwards of 40 new members in the past few weeks and I have noticed more than a few of you are posting.

Drop in here and say hello, tell us a little about yourself and how you came to find our little corner of the world. :)

And most importantly, WELCOME TO THE [H]ORDE!!

 
Oh oh oh!!! I'm new!!! :p

Welcome to the team all!

Down with moose! ;)
 
Welcome to all the new guys and gals!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I'm new too! Compared to some of the ancient bastages in here :D
 
I just like watching everyone pick on each other.

And blowing by people as I move up through the ranks...
 
ND40oz said:
I just like watching everyone pick on each other.

And blowing by people as I move up through the ranks...
yea...that is what got me excited in the beginning...and then passing the older guys after that *cough viper cough* :)
 
roftranspo said:
yea...that is what got me excited in the beginning...and then passing the older guys after that *cough viper cough* :)

Didyou pass me yet?
 
Viper87227 said:
Well... i passed you in UD. So there!

I will give you UD :) Hey....with all of these new guys....should we try to run another MVN? You know....get some of the more competitive guys some more encouragement....it worked for me :)
 
roftranspo said:
I will give you UD :) Hey....with all of these new guys....should we try to run another MVN? You know....get some of the more competitive guys some more encouragement....it worked for me :)
Get off your ass and set one up.
:)
 
Yello!

Moved over from team 13854, got to 79th place over there in less then a year, boring. I think this will be more challenging.


 
righton welcome all yall noobs:D watch out for the moose reach through and marys stained dress and roftboy cause you should:D
 
I'm new too :)

Joined the forums a little while ago to get advice for my new rig.

Always wanted to fold, I think it's a good cause. So here I am :)



Just need to get a few more of my comps up and running hehe.

 
Wraith28k said:
I'm new too :)

Joined the forums a little while ago to get advice for my new rig.

Always wanted to fold, I think it's a good cause. So here I am :)



Just need to get a few more of my comps up and running hehe.

Join the race buddy :) we all ready got 4DoorGtx :)
 
Viper87227 said:
Everyone picking on you, I love it! :D

I'd like it to be known that, when picking on the Moose, I think that we should also include what part of him we get when he's bagged. I claim the head (it'd look amazing on the mantle)!

Edit: Oh yeah. Welcome new members! (knew I forgot something...)
 
DamienThorn said:
I'd like it to be known that, when picking on the Moose, I think that we should also include what part of him we get when he's bagged. I claim the head (it'd look amazing on the mantle)!

Edit: Oh yeah. Welcome new members! (knew I forgot something...)
You can just continue to look at my ass as I pull away.
:D

 
Back
Top