Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well I decided I wanted to go mobile and purchased a Macbook instead. I've been looking around and it seems like I have the same choices in self upgrades as the mac mini I was thinking about purchasing.
I was considering replacing the cpu with the new 2.9ghz C2D processor
cripes, so much for me getting the new mac miniNo can do chief. The CPU is now soldered on the board. Can't swap it out.
Just got my 2.26GHz mini and the RAM I ordered isn't here yet. I simply cannot believe how well this thing runs with 1GB RAM.
I'm just going to use it for a HTPC with Plex so now I'm wishing I had ordered it with 2GB so I wouldn't have to open it. In the end it will have 4GB but now I think that's overkill.
I was streaming Blu-ray rips last night (wirelessly) from my WHS and it wasn't even breaking a sweat with 1GB. It wasn't dropping frames at all on the rips I had on hand.
I don't know if plex supports hardware acceleration on that but if it does it takes no power at all to play a blu ray rip.
I do it on my HTPC I built with only a 2ghz C2D but the Intel G45 onboard video is doing all the work.