New Loop fluid recommendation

AP2

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a nickel cpu and GPU block along with a computer radiator - what do you guys recommend for fluid?

In the past, I used to run distilled and silver kill coil in my copper loop, but not sure if I should be going a different route since I'm using nickel blocks now.

tanks!

I currently have a nickel cpu and GPU block along with a computer radiator - what do you guys recommend for fluid?

In the past, I used to run distilled and silver kill coil in my copper loop, but not sure if I should be going a different route since I'm using nickel blocks now.

tanks!

You are probably OK with a silver kill coil, but personally I would just run distilled water and glycol, unless you have PETG tubing, which doesn't react well with Glycol.

Personally I run EK's Cryofuel coolant (available in either premix or concentrate to be diluted with distilled water)

My theory was that since I use EK's nickel coated blocks, what would be safer than EK's own fluid formulation?

Last edited:
Sounds good! Thanks for the confirmation. Filling up my loop at the moment.

Here’s a quick pic. Still testing everything before I put it in a case. Gotta add my flow sensor and d5 next pump.

120mm cooling a 8700k and 1080ti mini.
ftGZU6b.jpg

Back