v-1000.jpg

v-1200-2.jpg

v-2000.jpg

v-2000-1.jpg

v-2000-2.jpg

v-2100.jpg

v-2100-1.jpg

v-2100-2.jpg

other than the fact that its identical to apple. not bad. if its real deal.

hehe this should piss off a lot of the retail shops that read this board :) in the public eye before they knew about them..

That first image loading okay? It works here in Opera, but not in IE.. weird...

I can see a V2000 in my future. Those casters are begging for some modding luv...

First thing I noticed, actually. They're surprisingly slim in the cooling module zone, just a single crummy fan. I guess that's in keeping with the spirit of the BTX spec though.

OoOoOoO look at the design.. the mobo is flipped upside down and the psu is seperated from the mobo/cpu

love it.. were do i sign up

Originally posted by linear
First thing I noticed, actually. They're surprisingly slim in the cooling module zone, just a single crummy fan. I guess that's in keeping with the spirit of the BTX spec though.

looks like 2 fans to me. looks like the HDDs will get suffecient cooling if nothing else does.

Originally posted by stearnum
looks like 2 fans to me. looks like the HDDs will get suffecient cooling if nothing else does.

One of the ideas of BTX is better cooling with fewer fans by careful thermal design. There's a "thermal module" specified so that there's always a fan blowing on the center of the motehrboard, and components are arranged to benefit from the cooling due to that placement.

from the BTX spec intro page
Thermal improvements come primarily from taking advantage of in-line airflow. The BTX defined in-line airflow layout allows many of the main board components (i.e.: processor, chipset, and graphics controller) to utilize the same primary fan airflow, thereby reducing the need for, and noise from, additional system fans. In some cases this also allows fewer and/or less expensive heat sinks to be used when compared to ATX solutions. The system level acoustics are also improved by the reduced air turbulence within the in-line airflow system. The BTX layout supports better component placement for back panel I/O controllers – important as the signal speed of external devices continues to increase. In addition to smaller than microATX system sizes, BTX was designed to scale up to tower size systems using the same core layout by increasing the number of system slots included.

you dont need 15 fans to cool a system down!

it looks like its has either 2 92mm or 2 120mm fans, plus you will get 2 fans from your psu on the case. thats more then enough air movement, with out being too loud, if you use good fans, good wire managment.

I cool a dual amd MP 2100+ (oc to 2500+ speeds) with only 4 fans (and 2 are in the psu) they run under 45c at full load all the damn time (F@H) with out any problems. you dont need 15 delta screamers to keep your system cool.

I would like it more if it wasnt such an obvious G5 ripoff, the designers have absolutely no shame. There are many other ways to make a front that air can pass through like that. I do like the fact that it is BTX though.

Originally posted by Slonik
Wait, are those BTX standard or not?
I can't tell by looking at it because I am not cool enough, but
Originally posted by STRESSTEST
kinda supprised you guys havent said anything about them being BTX :p *cough*
his word is as good as anyone's

mactacular, but i hope these at least have good cooling...and can incorporate good hardware :D

I still think BTX sucks! Never give up my PC-75B. :mad: Besides... I just want to buy one so I can motorize those wheels.

Originally posted by Alexia
I still think BTX sucks! Never give up my PC-75B. :mad: Besides... I just want to buy one so I can motorize those wheels.

better cooling is pretty shitty huh

I thought BTX required a fan on the middle of the front panel, or a duct going there?

This looks like a bastardized ATX to me, not a BTX. Could this be a product just to familiarize their customers with the general layout first, before taking the real dive into it?

These look like ATX with the tray flipped. When viewed from above the CPU is to the right of the cards = ATX. left of cards = BTX.

If those fans are 120's, it should have decent cooling. I have some 120mm on crack that would replace those stock fans nicely. If they are 80mm, I would be doubting how well it cools the hotter systems.

Nevertheless, it looks very cool, although it also reminds me of a mac. I am quite partial to my PC70, but if I get a btx in the near future, may be on my case list.

Originally posted by :LJ:
Sort of begs the question as to whether we need BTX or just smarter case design, wouldn't you say?

exactly its about time a manufacture put some engineering into a case and dared to change things around..

casemodders have been doing it for years :)

Back