New hex core in da house!

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
16,149
I'm happy to say my new L5639 is folding away now. I'm running it on an ASUS Sabertooth X58 @3.8ghz and I'm going for 4ghz. These chips are pretty sweet. I highly recommend you go for them if you want to run and SR-2 or single cpu board like I'm doing. More to come as I push this cpu.....
 
I'm happy to say my new L5639 is folding away now. I'm running it on an ASUS Sabertooth X58 @3.8ghz and I'm going for 4ghz. These chips are pretty sweet. I highly recommend you go for them if you want to run and SR-2 or single cpu board like I'm doing. More to come as I push this cpu.....

sweet add another board to compatibility list. What's your OC settings?
 
Looks like 3.8 is it. That's not bad though. 18x multiplier and 1.37v.
 
Congrats on being Hexed
zombie.gif




:D
 
whats the ppd? and where's the pron? Some of us live vicariously though others upgrades.
 
Congrats man! I can't believe you were able to get such a good overclock on that chip!
 
I was assuming one extra turbo... if it is 211... hell, even more well done!
 
Back
Top