new egg rant

Valset

Supreme [H]ardness
Newegg, I know your busy, but for the love of god I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR WEB PAGE. get that shit OFF your waiting message. I do not need to hear about how I could use the web page instead once every 15 seconds. Obviously I want to talk to A REAL PERSON for some reason. And while your at it either fix the background music or get rid of it. It bad enough to be on hold for 20 minutes but listening to that crap is going to make me go to tiger direct. They can answer the phone.

wait to see how pissed he gets when he finds out he has to pay money just to complain about newegg on here :D

They aren't answering the phone because they know it's you calling. They're helping other people so calm down and wait in line because your nobody special. Nobody

They respond within 24-hours via email, but if you're in a rush because of Black Friday, I'd imagine they're being inundated with orders/calls at the moment. Cool your jets. Call center reps are people too and they don't need you and your shitty attitude to ruin their already hectic Friday. Mmmmkay? :)

Back