New DFI Mini-ITX MI P55-T36

Jen, you wouldn't happen to have a BIOS block flasher for this board, would you?

Looks like it's RMA time (if I can figure how how to contact them, lol!) -- sent them a "mail to engineer" ;) wonder how long this is going to take.

Last edited:
Jen, you wouldn't happen to have a BIOS block flasher for this board, would you?

Looks like it's RMA time (if I can figure how how to contact them, lol!) -- sent them a "mail to engineer" ;) wonder how long this is going to take.

sent you PM ,

on bios flasher i dont have one .

Jen

Did you try both ram slots independently? It's really sad to have this lil board die. It might not be the best but it such a good all around package, it even looks great.

Did you try both ram slots independently? It's really sad to have this lil board die. It might not be the best but it such a good all around package, it even looks great.

yep, tried three different brands (Kingston, PNY, and G Skill) in single stick in either slots as well as dual sticks. tried two different processors, two different vid cards, and two different psus -- all components worked independently in my h55itx-a-e, so it's definitely the DFI board :(

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out, going to try and get in contact w/ some folks at DFI (thanks, Jen!) and see if they've got a block flasher I can get "on-loan" or if they've got any other ideas.

Recourse is to sell the 875k to someone who is going to use it properly and go h67itx-c-e + 2600, but I'd prefer not to do that until the massive tax return check shows up and I get a raise, lol.

Hi I misplaced my X-Fi software CD I have my serial but can't find them anywhere, can any fellow owner please PM

Did anyone try to watercool chipset on this little monster?
I have noticed that when playing Witcher 2, chipset temp went up to 100C and rebooted itself
frown.png

I have a little fan (40 or 50mm) just leaning against the chipset heatsink. I had some issues with it losing USB when it got too hot, and the fan resolved most of those issues.

Back