This is my 2nd build. Last one lasted me 8 years. If not for virus still would be running right now.
I spent 6 months searching last time I did this. With ya'll help hoping would take me just a few weeks to decide on Board and possessor. I would like to spend up to 200 for board and possessor. So what do you think of this combo? Think its any good. Do you think it can last me for a while? Anyone having problems with board or processor?
1. AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHz Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core Black Edition Processor Model HD985ZXAJ4BGH - OEM
ECS GF8200A (V1.0) AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard -
2. ECS GF8200A (V1.0) AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Thanks for your time.
I spent 6 months searching last time I did this. With ya'll help hoping would take me just a few weeks to decide on Board and possessor. I would like to spend up to 200 for board and possessor. So what do you think of this combo? Think its any good. Do you think it can last me for a while? Anyone having problems with board or processor?
1. AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHz Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core Black Edition Processor Model HD985ZXAJ4BGH - OEM
ECS GF8200A (V1.0) AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard -
2. ECS GF8200A (V1.0) AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Thanks for your time.