New Antec Solution series lineup

_Korruption_

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.antec.com/us/pro_en_newsolution.html

I myself am very interested in the NSK6500. Silicone grommets to damped HDD vibration (like the P180), an indirect front intake that will reduce noise output, and it comes with a TruePower II 430W power supply. It looks like the SLK3000B, but updated. The NSK4400 looks like an updated SLK2650BQE, and the NSK2400 looks like a new Overture II.

Best thing is, these cases will be pretty darn cheap.

Go Antec!

I agree that the NSK6500 looks very intriguing. I just wish that Antec (and others) would stop including the power supply in the case.

if they only came out quicker and no PSU, i would've gotten one of them instead of p180

setscrew said:
I agree that the NSK6500 looks very intriguing. I just wish that Antec (and others) would stop including the power supply in the case.
If you look at this PDF, the NSK6000 has no power supply and shares all the specifications and dimensions that the NSK6500 has. I think you'd be interested in that case there.

What's wrong with Antec power supplies? Last I checked, they were one of the top choices.

GJSNeptune said:
What's wrong with Antec power supplies? Last I checked, they were one of the top choices.

Either A) People already have PSU's or B) They need something more powerful than a 430W

Perhaps...

I've seen listings for the NSK6500 at Amazon.com and Buy.com but nothing in stock. If anyone finds it in stock somewhere let me know.

very interesting. simple clean designs are the best. a lesser known website has the 6500 for $120 and the 4400 for $90. Im hoping theyll offer the 4400 without the PSU so they can drop the price to ~$75.

Has anyone seen the Fusion for sale anwhere? It's the 2400 with the vfd.

Rishy said:
Either A) People already have PSU's or B) They need something more powerful than a 430W

Perhaps...
Agreed. I've already got a kickass Antec PSU, I don't need another.

Just to clarify a few things - the NSK2400 is the Fusion sans VFD/Multimedia controls, and with a plastic front face instead of a brushed aluminum front (I think). The reason why no one can find the Fusion is because Antec is working out the kinks with the VFD/Multimedia Controls (specifically, I dont know). Personally I am going all for the NSK2400, I plan on getting one soon for my HTPC rig ;)

As for the other ones, the extremely small NSK tower that uses only mATX boards is actually what intrigues me most. It comes with a pretty nice PSU that is 80Plus certified (rumors say it's a Seasonic! *gasp*!), As for the bigger ones, I dont really care much. I believe one of the bigger ones is essentially a black P150, but I'm happy with my P180 Black SPCR Edition, which is SO nice ;)

acaurora said:
As for the other ones, the extremely small NSK tower that uses only mATX boards is actually what intrigues me most. It comes with a pretty nice PSU that is 80Plus certified (rumors say it's a Seasonic! *gasp*!), As for the bigger ones, I dont really care much. I believe one of the bigger ones is essentially a black P150, but I'm happy with my P180 Black SPCR Edition, which is SO nice ;)

since every other antec psu ever sold has been manufactured by channel well, i kind of doubt this.

vanilla_guerilla said:
since every other antec psu ever sold has been manufactured by channel well, i kind of doubt this.

I am just quoting a rumor that I heard. Rumors are still rumors until disproven.

This looks like exactly the case I have been waiting for. The p180 was close but man that rear top fan thing just looks so ugly, plus with all the stuff I put on top of my case something bad surly would have happened.

Any reviews for this case yet? And any place in Canada selling them?

I believe the 6500 IS the P150, just Black.

As for the P180, you can remove that little "spoiler" thingy , and probably cover the fan hole with cardboard or something. I have the black version fo theP180. SO pretty.

acaurora said:
I believe the 6500 IS the P150, just Black.

As for the P180, you can remove that little "spoiler" thingy , and probably cover the fan hole with cardboard or something. I have the black version fo theP180. SO pretty.

I don't believe the 6500 has the same emphasis on silence as the P150. I don't see any of those hard drive suspension bands, and the air duct on the side is new as well. I think the chassis is the only similarity.

vanilla_guerilla said:
The Antec NeoHEs are all built by Seasonic. The entire TruePower lineup is still CWT. As for the SmartPower 2.0s, I'm not exactly sure.

I'm going to pick up an NSK6500 when it comes out. Sure it doesn't have the HDD suspension that the P150 has, but silicone grommets is pretty damn good already. The side vents will let some noise out, but that's negligible.

That's what I meant, sorry. ;)

I love the P180 though. So nice and quiet. and BIG.

waz said:
This looks like exactly the case I have been waiting for. The p180 was close but man that rear top fan thing just looks so ugly, plus with all the stuff I put on top of my case something bad surly would have happened.

Any reviews for this case yet? And any place in Canada selling them?

Premier Computing often has products first in Canada. I just noticed the 2400, 3300, and 4400 on their site. No 6X00 yet.

http://www.pccanada.com/inventory.asp?cat=CASES

Back