1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming (SC2, Diablo 3) Audio/Video Editing
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Full budget is $600 with tax and shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Houston, TX
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Well I only need the main 3, CPU, Mobo, Ram (maybe video card depending on money left over...but i'm pretty ok with my hd4850 lol)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I will be reusing everything...
PSU = Enermax Revolution 85+ 850w
GPU = hd4850
HDD = 2x 250 2x500 1x80
Case = CM Haf922
6) Will you be overclocking?
I will be mildly overclocking
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I have a 25'' hannspree monitor
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
I plan on buying the parts within 3-4 weeks.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Firewire, crossfire/sli support
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If so, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Win 7 pro 64 bit
Well... i was hardcore debating between amd(x6) and intel(i7)... decided to stick with amd as i have for the last decade.
Only thing i picked out was the processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Please share your opinions with me on motherboards and ram... as you can see i have $400 left to play with
Thanks in advance!
Gaming (SC2, Diablo 3) Audio/Video Editing
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Full budget is $600 with tax and shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Houston, TX
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Well I only need the main 3, CPU, Mobo, Ram (maybe video card depending on money left over...but i'm pretty ok with my hd4850 lol)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I will be reusing everything...
PSU = Enermax Revolution 85+ 850w
GPU = hd4850
HDD = 2x 250 2x500 1x80
Case = CM Haf922
6) Will you be overclocking?
I will be mildly overclocking
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I have a 25'' hannspree monitor
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
I plan on buying the parts within 3-4 weeks.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Firewire, crossfire/sli support
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If so, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Win 7 pro 64 bit
Well... i was hardcore debating between amd(x6) and intel(i7)... decided to stick with amd as i have for the last decade.
Only thing i picked out was the processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Please share your opinions with me on motherboards and ram... as you can see i have $400 left to play with
Thanks in advance!
Last edited: