• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New 3Dmark05 numbers

What's your number?

  • Less then 1000

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • 1001 to 2000

    Votes: 7 8.0%
  • 2001 to 2500

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • 2501 to 3000

    Votes: 10 11.5%
  • 3001 to 3500

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 3501 to 4000

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • 4001 to 4500

    Votes: 17 19.5%
  • 4501 to 5000

    Votes: 8 9.2%
  • 5001 to 5500

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • 5501 to 6000

    Votes: 11 12.6%

  • Total voters
    87

OPUS1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
1,766
Want to get a feel for what is the most common numbers.
If over 6000 please post number and know that I will get there one day!
 
A poll is a better format for this type of thread, IMO.

I'll vote as soon as I get the new Catalyst beta drivers installed.
 
That's what I thought this poll could do, put it in one easy to read and enjoyable place.
 
x800 pro @ 585/575 no volt mod or pipe mod (hard mod failed on pipes they were defective, mad artifacts) I get 5,592 thats with an AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.4ghz
 
I agree with onetwo; if everyone posts in here, we'll have a neat little histogram of the results so we can see where we stand with a quick glance.
 
Nvidia 66.70 drivers.
Control panel settings to high performance with AA/AF disabled by driver.
400/110 on the GT.

5274
 
66.00 drivers, system in sig only hte proc was at 2.4 for this.

4135... pretty much the exact same thing i was gettin in 03 with my 9600 pro. what a terrible thought :(

edit: in fact, its one point higher than my highest 9600 bench, lol.. just checked, was still in ORB

edit2: wish i could change my vote, after tweaking and a driver change i got 5283 :D much better!
 
I'll reserect this one time for those that don't read past page one.
Maybe sticky for a week or two?
 
Back
Top