Sep 29, 2004 #1 O OPUS1 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 25, 2003 Messages 1,766 Want to get a feel for what is the most common numbers. If over 6000 please post number and know that I will get there one day!
Want to get a feel for what is the most common numbers. If over 6000 please post number and know that I will get there one day!
Sep 29, 2004 #2 J joecuddles [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 1,103 No more 3DMark05 threads. We have like 7. Don't need more.
Sep 29, 2004 #3 O onetwo Limp Gawd Joined Jan 18, 2004 Messages 440 A poll is a better format for this type of thread, IMO. I'll vote as soon as I get the new Catalyst beta drivers installed.
A poll is a better format for this type of thread, IMO. I'll vote as soon as I get the new Catalyst beta drivers installed.
Sep 29, 2004 #4 O OPUS1 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 25, 2003 Messages 1,766 That's what I thought this poll could do, put it in one easy to read and enjoyable place.
Sep 29, 2004 #5 G Gavinni Limp Gawd Joined Sep 29, 2004 Messages 403 x800 pro @ 585/575 no volt mod or pipe mod (hard mod failed on pipes they were defective, mad artifacts) I get 5,592 thats with an AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.4ghz
x800 pro @ 585/575 no volt mod or pipe mod (hard mod failed on pipes they were defective, mad artifacts) I get 5,592 thats with an AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.4ghz
Sep 29, 2004 #6 F Filter [H]F Junkie Joined Dec 30, 2001 Messages 9,531 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=18706
Sep 29, 2004 #7 K Kevin Lowe Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2004 Messages 766 I agree with onetwo; if everyone posts in here, we'll have a neat little histogram of the results so we can see where we stand with a quick glance.
I agree with onetwo; if everyone posts in here, we'll have a neat little histogram of the results so we can see where we stand with a quick glance.
Sep 29, 2004 #8 B Bumrush Limp Gawd Joined Mar 23, 2004 Messages 307 Nvidia 66.70 drivers. Control panel settings to high performance with AA/AF disabled by driver. 400/110 on the GT. 5274
Nvidia 66.70 drivers. Control panel settings to high performance with AA/AF disabled by driver. 400/110 on the GT. 5274
Sep 29, 2004 #9 L lithium726 [H]F Junkie Joined Jun 16, 2004 Messages 8,195 66.00 drivers, system in sig only hte proc was at 2.4 for this. 4135... pretty much the exact same thing i was gettin in 03 with my 9600 pro. what a terrible thought edit: in fact, its one point higher than my highest 9600 bench, lol.. just checked, was still in ORB edit2: wish i could change my vote, after tweaking and a driver change i got 5283 much better!
66.00 drivers, system in sig only hte proc was at 2.4 for this. 4135... pretty much the exact same thing i was gettin in 03 with my 9600 pro. what a terrible thought edit: in fact, its one point higher than my highest 9600 bench, lol.. just checked, was still in ORB edit2: wish i could change my vote, after tweaking and a driver change i got 5283 much better!
Sep 29, 2004 #10 K KillRoy X Gawd Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 921 Me likey this poll, me don't like my results of 3540
Sep 30, 2004 #11 O OPUS1 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 25, 2003 Messages 1,766 I'll reserect this one time for those that don't read past page one. Maybe sticky for a week or two?