Need to sell quick, 4x4GB A-Data 266x Compact Flash Cards

widefault

Supreme [H]ardness
FS: Huge lot of Compact Flash Cards

Bought for various embedded systems projects, so some have been used. All the larger cards have light to no use. Those were bought then found to not meet my standards for performance or compatibility. All cards have been tested to work in USB Card readers and my ancient Kodak DC-215 camera. All cards have been formatted to their max capacity. Looking to sell this as one big lot, if you want only one expect to pay near retail prices. Buy all of them and get a steal, at least in my opinion.

Okay, what's in the box of cards:
3 x 4GB A-Data 266x cards, ~30MB/s read and write speeds
6 x 4GB Generic "Samsung" OEM "280x" cards - I don't trust the speed or manufacturer claims on those
1 x 256MB Rosewill card, unknown speed
1 x 16MB Canon card, made by Sandisk, unknown speed
1 x 32MB Lexar 4x card
1 x 32MB RCA card, made by Sandisk, unknown speed
20 x 32MB OEM Samsung, unknown speed
2 x 340MB IBM Microdrives

All cards will come with a case, and I'll even throw in a PCMCIA flash card reader.

Asking $325 shipped, but willing to deal. Also would be willing to trade for a set of four Transcend 266x 4GB flash cards.

I ship to US ONLY, CANADA IS NOT IN THE US!!!!!
PayPal preferred
Heatware under widefault
Ebay ID is widefault
If you search widefault on google, 99% of the results are me

free bump, i used some hitachi 4Gb micro CF drives for my embedded debian server..

12th page already?

I've used the MicroDrives as well, trying to get a bit more performance this time. It's just sad that these cards don't always boot. Hooked up as a secondary drive they get ~30MB/s read/write and sub 2ms access times.

One sold. May have some really cheap 4GB cards available soon. Supposedly 280x cards, but I'm not getting close to that so far.

ah widefault...we meet again.

Please send me prices on the 4 gb cards INDIVIDUALLY. I dont have that much money to spend on them. I do have loads of 4gb hitachi microdrives if you want to do some trading.

Also, do you have a USB compact flash reader...JUST CF...kinda want to do a project....

Back