Need new keyboard

I keep my eyes open for any decent vintage KBs and other PC HW but it's rare when I see anything old, let alone good. I did get a Natural Elite (near mint :)) some years back and that was a nice test drive for split keys. I think you got a nice deal even if it's one of the clone switches.
I actually put a 'wtb' on craigslist and scored the focus and and IBM SSK for steal prices. The focus was a bit dirty, but was all original. :)

Nice! When was the sale--tempted to pick one of these up to complement the evga z15 board I have that supports swapping switches. :)
Was running about 4 weeks ago, they had an extra 20% off. Item had an amazon renewed paper in it but it's flawless. I hunted for even the tiniest scratch and didn't find one. Honestly, having used it, I'd happily pay the $50 for it open box they're asking.

Was running about 4 weeks ago, they had an extra 20% off. Item had an amazon renewed paper in it but it's flawless. I hunted for even the tiniest scratch and didn't find one. Honestly, having used it, I'd happily pay the $50 for it open box they're asking.
Thank you! I think if this week goes bad I know where my retail therapy is, lol.

I actually put a 'wtb' on craigslist and scored the focus and and IBM SSK for steal prices. The focus was a bit dirty, but was all original. :)
I had wanted ads up for other items for some years, I almost never got serious replies. I took them down when people started copying them and offering more than was reasonable.

I would've recommended it to a friend if I had known they had an eBay store. I pointed them to their website but the full size board has been out of stock for some time.

i have two razer keyboards both with blue switches, yes i need that click clack sound when i type, only con is its not very good for late night gaming

the keyboard itself I loved it. Hated the icue software though. logitech is easier to manage for me. just imo

the keyboard itself I loved it. Hated the icue software though. logitech is easier to manage for me. just imo
About the same for me. I think the HW is alright (K95/18 macro key) and I can't stand iCUE. The keyboard is old enough, though, that I can use CUE with it instead (not great but better than iCUE).

Oh yea, good ole iClueless, gotta have it, hehehe :) /s

FYI, this forum is as close as that garbaggio will EVER get to any of my pc's !

I ended up getting the Logitech G815. And from past experience, the Logitech software just works. No need to "record a macro" just to save a string of text, among other things. Super happy so far.

Back