• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Mic for Teamspeak

Ingonuts13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
1,982
Just bought me some Hd555s and would like to have a Mic for when I get on Teamspeak with the fellas. Preferrably something that mounts on my monitor or desk would be preferred.

Any suggestions from anyone?
 
I use a Logitech USB desk mic and it works great. It even has a button that I can use to turn it off and on.
 
magnetik said:
I use a Logitech USB desk mic and it works great. It even has a button that I can use to turn it off and on.

Which one are you using?
 
Back
Top