TheOne5533
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2005
- Messages
- 30
I have for along time been thinking about building a monarch computer hornet.
So, here is what I want to put into it.
AMD 64 X2 4200+ or 4400+
Nvidia 7800 GTX
MSI micro-atx motherboard
Monarch Computer Hornet Case
350 Watt PowerSupply
1 GB(512mb x2) (I need a cheap but well put together modules)
Soundblaster audigy 2 ZS
Pioneer 16X +/-RW Dual Layer Burner
Western Digital 74GB Raptor
(My personal hitachi 120GB drive)
7 in 1 media card reader/floppy
(My personal klipsh 5.1 speakers)
Razor DiamondBack Mouse
(My personal keyboard)
So, here is what I want to put into it.
AMD 64 X2 4200+ or 4400+
Nvidia 7800 GTX
MSI micro-atx motherboard
Monarch Computer Hornet Case
350 Watt PowerSupply
1 GB(512mb x2) (I need a cheap but well put together modules)
Soundblaster audigy 2 ZS
Pioneer 16X +/-RW Dual Layer Burner
Western Digital 74GB Raptor
(My personal hitachi 120GB drive)
7 in 1 media card reader/floppy
(My personal klipsh 5.1 speakers)
Razor DiamondBack Mouse
(My personal keyboard)