• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Input on New System

TheOne5533

n00b
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
30
I have for along time been thinking about building a monarch computer hornet.
So, here is what I want to put into it.

AMD 64 X2 4200+ or 4400+
Nvidia 7800 GTX
MSI micro-atx motherboard
Monarch Computer Hornet Case
350 Watt PowerSupply
1 GB(512mb x2) (I need a cheap but well put together modules)
Soundblaster audigy 2 ZS
Pioneer 16X +/-RW Dual Layer Burner
Western Digital 74GB Raptor
(My personal hitachi 120GB drive)
7 in 1 media card reader/floppy
(My personal klipsh 5.1 speakers)
Razor DiamondBack Mouse
(My personal keyboard)
 
Yeah thats my biggest fear 350 psu...I am trying to build a system for under $2000. My biggest problem is the case...I am always changing my mind. Any recommendations?
 
Back
Top